Thursday, December 20, 2007

FAT Old Fart (III)

It's about a week since I realised I must do something about my weight and general health and decided to do so by way of New Year resolution.

This last week I've been sort of practicing, the odd half bottle of wine in lieu of a full one, less potatoe,more veg and less bread. I've also established "Yard Arm Time", it relates to the time I start drinking. In my little world the (theorectical) Sun rises above the Yard Arm at 12.00 hours and that's the ealiest time I can start my lunch time appero! Similarily, in the evening it dips below the Yard Arm at 20.00 hours, at which time I take my evening one.

I did a weight check this morning and watched the dail slowly creak up to 95 kilos (again!), I wasn't REALLY expecting much change but non-the-less a little disappointing. I realise a little later that I had forgotten to empty my pockets and found that I had 3 euros and 75 cents in my one of my pockets.

This means that I have lost 3.75 euros in just one week and, what's more, if I keep this up I will have lost 195 euros in one year.

No comments: