Monday, February 4, 2008

Fat Old Fart (weekly bulletin)

91.2, WHAT A RESULT ! But is it too good to be true?

Last week-end I splashed out 10 euros on a state of the art, high tech. digital weighing machine (made in china of course!) and by coincidence have lost more than 2 kilos in the same week. I don't trust all this new technology and refuse to own even a mobile phone,although this is on the basis that I refuse to put my glasses on to answer the phone.

The other day a woman from the health insurance company phoned to check a few details, including my mobile phone number; when I said that I didn't own one she said I must be the only person in the world not to have one. Being french she didn't just say world (monde) she said "monde entire" (the whole world); they can't resist a bit of drama!

No comments: